FINDING AND CRITICAL ISSUES
The more the business grows, the more complex it becomes. Our goal is to turn that inherent complexity into opportunities for growth, development and incentives. Through our Scheduler is possible to manage not only internal business practices but also internal operative tasks entrusted to different teams.
Risks related to work flow can be grouped into three major categories:
- High risk of information loss
- Difficulties in information search
- Inefficiency in information retrieval
- Lack of control over expiration dates of documentation
- Great risk of delays in documentation updates
- Risk of fines/penalties
- Need to engage and coordinate different people who have to work on the same document
Remarkable reduction of risks of delays in documentation updates and resulting improvement of corporate reputation
Improvement of relationship with main stakeholders
Process monitoring guarantee, identifying possible bottlenecks
50-60%in savings, compared to current spending
Increase of information security level (from the human brain to a digital platform)
HOW DT ACTS
Through the study of client’s needs, it is possible to implement a solution that can be integrated with preexisting systems, in order to make scheduler’s usability a fluid process with no additional steps.
- Information Management: Digital Technologies’ platform is accessible from the Web, includes structured and digital information management, and ensures tracking of deadlines, that are automatically notified to users
- Accessibility: information present on Digital Technologies’ platform is always available on mobile devices. They are also accessible by many users simultaneously by logging in with own credentials.
- Collaboration: Digital Technologies’ platform allows to engage and coordinate the activity of different parties on the same task, thanks to dedicated workflows that can be directly activated by the platform, and to communication tools (emails, chat rooms, alerts)