E-Invoicing Exchange Summit Vienna 2021
27-28-29 Settembre 2021 – Vienna
The E-Invoicing Exchange Summit will be held in Vienna from September 27 to 29, 2021. At this global platform you will get in-depth information about recent developments and future trends in the field of E-Invoicing and beyond. On Monday, September 27 you may start your stay at the E-Invoicing Exchange Summit with attending a pre-conference workshop, the conference itself will take place on Tuesday and Wednesday September 28 and 29, 2021.
Key Topics to be covered
- The E-Invoice as a starting point for digitising the entire Purchase-to-Pay / Order-to-Cash process
- Practical tips for the implementation of Continuous Transaction Controls (CTCs)
- The use of Peppol in Europe and beyond: experiences, insights, outlook and next steps
- How Artificial Intelligence is changing accounting and purchasing processes: AI in continuous use for ordering, delivery, invoicing and payment
- Clearance Models on the rise: Which model for the exchange of invoice data with tax authorities is most beneficial for corporates and tax administrations
- Managing the challenges in an international environment: Successful handling of country-specific tax reporting in the light of advancing digitalisation / What’s next / Who is moving towards real-time reporting?
- Interoperability for E-Invoicing and E-Procurement in the European and global context
- E-Invoicing between compliance, clearance and complexity: Why you should digitise your invoicing process now not only because of government obligations
- Current developments in cross-border invoices and payments, e.g. Request-to-Pay + Country Updates from Serbia, Hungary, France, Poland, Croatia, Germany, Saudia Arabia, Egypt and India