Platform for the dematerialization and the retrieval of documents concerning the goods delivery process, both inbound and outbound. It simplifies the process, facilitating information retrieval and creation of an integrated ecosystem with the organizations’ ERPs.
Processes where the company receives goods or materials: the DT platform allows the dematerialization of the transport documents received in multi-channel mode, thanks to innovative technologies that enable automatic data extraction. This to facilitate operations of incoming goods registration, reconciliation with other documents (e.g. invoices), accounting, etc.
Processes where the company delivers goods or materials to the end customer via a network of suppliers.
In this case, the DT solution allows the process to be managed in all its phases, from delivery to retrieval of the proof of delivery (POD).
- Multi-channel delivery
- Proof of Delivery retrieval
- Multichannel input (paper, mail, PEC, web platform, SFTP, EDI, API, Web Service, Peppol)
- Document management, data extraction and automatic indexing
- Search and visualization
- Document monitoring and tracking
- Reporting and KPIs
- Export and integration with the main ERPs
- Carrier engagement and ability to trigger automatic notifications to them
- Legal Archiving and Long Term Preservation
WHY IT IS IMPORTANT: THE REGULATORY OVERVIEW
…to your problems…
or incorrect information
Inefficiencies due to
Anomalies that affect
Difficulties in retrieving
…to make a difference!
LIKE TO KNOW