Process mining is a technology that allows to map business processes through the analysis of information system logs, with the aim of identifying their strengths, weaknesses, and any deviations from policy-coded standards. It enables the detection of errors and inefficiencies, evaluating the overall performance of the process.
What can be done with process mining?
- streamlining of business processes, in the various company areas
- auditing and compliance control
- implementation of automation tools in processes
- making IT services more efficient
How do we operate?
- Definition: identification of areas and processes to be addressed
- Measuring: extraction of information and data from logs
- Analysis: analysis of the extracted data to assess process performance
- Optimization: identification of measures to introduce automation into processes
- Continuous monitoring: acquisition of data and information to continuously monitor performance
…to your problems…
Misinterpretation of data and
information available to companies
and bottlenecks in processes
Presence of numerous
manual activities and tasks
…to make a difference!
LIKE TO KNOW