Process mining is a technology that allows to map business processes through the analysis of information system logs, with the aim of identifying their strengths, weaknesses, and any deviations from policy-coded standards. It enables the detection of errors and inefficiencies, evaluating the overall performance of the process.
What can be done with process mining?
- streamlining of business processes, in the various company areas
- auditing and compliance control
- implementation of automation tools in processes
- making IT services more efficient
How do we operate?
- Definition: identification of areas and processes to be addressed
- Measuring: extraction of information and data from logs
- Analysis: analysis of the extracted data to assess process performance
- Optimization: identification of measures to introduce automation into processes
- Continuous monitoring: acquisition of data and information to continuously monitor performance